Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Second Pit Stop

SIEN..!! start with 2 sentences first while the story began..

"haha..haha..i get TOP 2 in personal sales as Dealer for whole Malaysia le..!! Yes..!!" from my manager

"haha..haha..jacky, y u so de..muahahahaha...u really ZA LAN DOU me la.. just a little bit also dun 1 cross the line and share the same joy with us..haha..really DAI LEI SEI lo.." from my manager also..

sien la wei..大哥大姐, first time i feel so 不爽 ar..y i feel that so..haizz..长话连篇,让我慢慢道来.

last week, when me and my teamates are still happy and enjoying as a TOP 1 Team in Malaysia, my cruel fate had start and slowly come towards me. And today, the news reach me, uhh...... (T.T) uhh... i cant manage to get in TOP 10 dealers in Malaysia ar..!!!sien la wei..

guess wat i got.. no 11 ar.. really wanna cry ar.. some more what make me more frustrated is the guy in no 10 is my colleague, and the diffrences between me and him is just 4 lines onli ar..ARRGGGGG.......!!!!!!!! what the heck am i doing, if i boose up 4 lines more then the top 10 is me ady la, now guess what i loss, i loss my victory, my second glorious, and a FREE HANDPHONE ar..!! only top 10 can entitled for a FREE HANDPHONE from HQ as a prize. shit man..!! regret..regret ar...

"no. 11 also not bad mah..y should i so childish to 斤斤计较 le..i should be happy ma..no 11 over hundred or mayb thousand of dealers le..should be ok de la..haha..!!"

But anyway, i still feel very happy la, becoz i tot this challenge as a second pit stop for my journey,haha.. and i know there will be much much more big surprise waiting for me to archieve them.

Regards:

Jacky

(20-08-2009)

No comments: